tender in order for contracting with contractor or more to rehabilitate 850 moderately damaged houses in the cities of Harim,Salqin
ATAA Humanitarian Relief Association invites service providers who have experience working with humanitarian organizations to submit quotations in the sealed envelope for contracting with contractor or more to rehabilitate 850 moderately damaged houses in the cities of Harim,Salqin and villages around them according to required terms and specification.
The supplier submitting the tender must verify the following information:
– The quotation must be submitted in two envelopes: a technical envelope containing all documents related to the tender without the financial offer / financial envelope containing the financial offer only / (The envelopes are placed within one envelope (the both envelopes should be titled whether it is technical offer or financial offer)
– The safety of closing the envelope tightly.
– The presence of the supplier’s seal and signature on the place where the envelope was closed.
– Address and phone number of the supplier in detail.
Write clearly the tender number on the envelope and the purchase order number.
– Seal the envelope with adhesive (glue / ….).
You can obtain the tender documents by writing to us via the official email and writing the tender code in the address and sharing the company information (company representative – company name – phone number) and missing these details will not be answered on the email.
Application Deadline: 26/08/2023, at 4.00 pm.
Location of Receiving Offers: Syria /Sarmda Office.
Syria; Idlib – Sarmada – next to public bath house – near Dr. Mustafa Gaza clinic
Expected Bid Opening Date:27/08/2023, at 11.00 am
For more information, please contact via the email address below:
via email address: [email protected]
The bidder must to pay 4000 USD as deposit “precondition to receive the offer”